- We started our activity as Becton Dickinson (BD) representatives.
- We launched on Romanian market the first cytometry systems, being today as well the market leader.
- First liquid mediums for tuberculosis were introduced on the market in 1999.
- In 2002, we developed a specialized department in projects management, proving so that we are a trustworthy partner for our suppliers and beneficiaries.
- Also, in 2002 as well, we won the Eco Danube project, in which we provided an auto powered depollution vessel, fully equipped.
- Only because we understood the importance of having a quality sample without putting in danger the users, we had introduced on Romanian market the BD collection systems.
- First POC systems (QBC – dry hematology) were installed by us.
- We extended our data base to a total of 25 suppliers.
- 2004 – we won the radioactivity monitoring project, in which we provided a prevention warning system for Cernavoda and Bechet areas, and equipment for radioactivity monitoring.
- We had introduces on the market the first Fujifilm dry biochemistry systems.
- In 2006, we had equipped institutions such as Public Health Institutions in Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj, Timisoara and 12 other Public Health Directions with laboratory and field work equipment for improving the efficiency of the Romanian occupational health system and occupational diseases control systems, professional diseases and damages provoked by occupational risks.
- 2007 was the year when we had supplied analyzers for 60 UPU sections in hospitals.
- Once the company started to develop and grow, we felt the need of a new visual identity which had to be able to transmit our professional level, evolution and maturity which NovaIntermed has recorded in its 15 years of activity.
- Extending our client data base and consolidating our leading position on the market in cytometry and collection systems, those were objectives that were realized naturally by being part of our organic development.
- 150 Art and Work schools had been equipped with special equipment for laboratories and school workshops of technical and professional systems through the Ministry of Education.
- Seegene is the Korean supplier which in 2010 has completed our portfolio with multiplex molecular biology kits.
- Also in this time frame, we had introduced in our portfolio the Diasorin chemiluminescent platforms.
- The years 2010- 2011 were marked by winning the first external projects in Croatia, Serbia, Africa and Azerbaijan.
- We had launched on the market the Autogenomics molecular biology platforms.
- 7-9 March 2013 – we organized our own event, credited with points from the Romanian College of Medics, The Biochemists, Biologists and Chemists Order in the Romanian Sanitary System (OBBCSSR) and the Order of Generalist Medical Nurses, Midwives and Nurses in Romania (O.A.M.G.M.A.M.R.), having place under the name of ”News and Perspectives in Medical Investigations”.
- 2013 was marked by winning two very important projects
- IMOGEN (in Cluj–Napoca), were we had provided laboratory equipment necessary for suppling the Genetics Laboratory, under the investment objective of “Fundamental Advanced Study Center and Clinical-Imagistic”, for long term collection of intrauterine development parameters with neuro-psyche-motor status, on the road of development up to adult stage;
- ONCOGEN (in Timisoara) equipped with development-research equipment.
- In 2014, we celebrated 20 years of activity of clinical laboratory, industrial and research activity.
- With this occasion, we created an anniversary logo which expresses our success and faith in excellence.
- In 2015, we had extended our suppliers data base with names such as: Zeiss (microscopy), Waters (chromatography) and Ohaus (analytical balances).
- We moved to a brand new headquarters. A modern building on 3 levels, situated in Pipera – an exclusivist residential office area in the northern part of Bucharest.
- In 2018, we introduced in our portfolio the medical division from BD: Infusion pumps and consumables.
- In 2019, we added to medical division general consumables: catheters, syringes, syringe needles, spinal needles, gravitational sets, needleless connectors, catheter dressings, etc.
- In 2019, we relocated our warehouse, near to the headquarters. The warehouse covers, an area of 3000 m2 and includes a 24m2room with controlled temperature between 2 ° – 8 ° C.
- In 2019, we celebrated 25 years of activity, period in which we became a reference name in the Romanian market of medical equipment and consumables.
- This moment was marked by an anniversary logo which reflects our vast expertise in medical field, dedication, permanent desire for innovation and self-improvement, respect for customers and employees.With this occasion, we have developed a project through which we awarded prizes to students, heads of promotion in the last year of the faculties of medicine, veterinary medicine and biochemistry at the most important university centers in all the country.
- The year of 2020 was different with many challenges and unforeseen situations that we had faced. Adaptability and flexibility were the key elements that made us one of the favorites of private and state hospitals for PCR COVID-19 test kits.